Forum Wiki SponsorShop
12 November 2018, 23:57:29 English Nederlands *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Leden hebben meer voordelen dus registreer je snel als lid!! Voordelen van een registratie zijn oa: Zelf kunnen posten op het forum - mogelijkheid van emailnotificatie als er een reactie is op een je eigen posting - mogelijkheid van email notificatie op een nieuwe posting op een onderwerp van een ander dat je wilt vervolgen - private mail kunnen ontvangen en verzenden naar andere forum gebruikers - overzicht van nog niet gelezen postings - toegang tot lezen en plaatsen van berichten in het vraag&aanbod forum -

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LEDSdriver now supports the i-Buddy (V0.09.023)  (Read 4704 times)
hveijk
Guru

« on: 10 December 2010, 20:20:48 »

From version 0.09.023 on LEDSdriver supports the i-Buddy as a LED device.

Simply plug-in the i-Buddy, donít install the software that came with it.

Install and run LEDSdriver 0.09.023, select i-Buddy as the LED device and you will be able to control itís RGB head and itís red heart.

You might not be excited by idea of putting this extreme useful gadget (that for some reason is being dumped for 13 euroís in a Dutch shop) next to your slick media center PC. The most important part of this development it that I added USB-HID support to LEDSdriver.

This opens the road to almost any USB device that has programmable LEDs. If you know of any possible devices that could be used, please let me know. I might take a look at it and add support for it to the next version.

Slick Solutions (subforum) - MCE Standby Tool, LEDSdriver, Slick Radio
Al eens gekeken in de "degroeneknop sponsorshop"?
Met de aanschaf van artikel uit de sponsorshop steun je het DGK initiatief en voor de prijs hoef je het niet te laten want die is gunstig!

DigitalDevices DVB tuners KeuzeBundel
(black) MediaCenter AB set - 29 eur.

dus check snel
www.degroeneknop.nl/sponsorshop/
TommySharp

« Reply #1 on: 15 April 2011, 12:58:04 »

USB-HID support is awesome....

I actually know one area where your tool would be totally awesome!!!!

HP make a small WHS server that lots of people use.  It has quite a few LEDs that are controlled by some HP software.  With the recent release of WHS 2011 there are quite a few users who would be looking to upgrade but noone has yet figured out how to still have the LEDs working.

Your tool would be an awesome fit for this and be of interest to quite a few people!

I'm in the process of trying to find out how the LEDs all connect to the main board of this little server....

Regards,

Tommy
TommySharp

« Reply #2 on: 15 April 2011, 13:00:14 »

http://www.u-hid.com/home/index.php

This is a device I've been thinking about buying for ages but would never be able to work out how to program the LEDs.....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Dedicated Server Managed Colocatie VPS Webhosting + domeinnamen Domeinnaam registraties Linux beheer, server clustering, backup oplossingen